• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC sale 5068

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody got their EUC back for sale 5068? This is far from my first EUC and for some reason this one is taking forever. It went to Battle Creek (according to GL) the day I submited it and has been stuck there ever since.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, submitted it the day after the sale and had a paid invoice six days later.

ryan77

if its your first plan on waiting 60 days im still waiting on auction 5014 sent to battle creek 2-25-10aua

Sephirothq

I am still waiting on EUC from 5039, 5068, and 5073. All sent to battle creek. No these are not my first. The 5039 has been over 30 days. The other two were sent in 2 weeks ago.

KsM715

My trailer from that sale is sitting in my driveway. GL took nearly 3 weeks to get the EUC to BC but once there it only took 3days to get my Paid in full invoice.

spartan_185

I received mine today. It didnt take too awful long considering my last one took over 60 days. My (new to me) m105 should be in my driveway by the end of next week.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is not my first (more like 10 or more).

I just got off chat with GL. The last EUC item I bought was back in Nov. They are saying that since this is the first EUC of the year it's just like my first one. It used to be that if there was a year since you last filled one out it was like your first, not the calendar year.

KsM715

Thats horseh*t. I can understand a year inbetween EUC's but not just because its the first of the new year. Otherwise everybodys first of the new year would take forever. GL's portion of the EUC is to see that it is filled out correctly. They have nothing to do with the background check. Thats BC's job, and like I said my last one for this sale went through BC in 3 days, and it to would be the first one for this year.

army_nurse

i got mine back in 5 days and have recovered the trailer as well. there is seemingly no system to how long it takes for one person as compaired to the next. just what i have learned over the years with GL

M

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
5068 was also my first of the year, and I submitted the EUC on 3/15 and got my paid-in-full invoice on 3/30.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks