• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Purchased from civilian owner, no title no SF97

Hoping for some guidance.

I am nosing around for an MV outta the states as the particular model is rare as hens teeth in Oz.

Problem is i am noticing quite a few are offroad/farm rigs only, with no title and often no SF97.

Is it possible to get an SF97 if not the original purchaser from GL?

Does anyone know if US will release the vehicle from the country on an SF97, or must they have title?

Spock

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it possible to get an SF97 if not the original purchaser from GL?
Not that I'm aware of.

Don't know what you're going to get into trying to export one out of the US. I do know there's a bunch of hoops to jump through.

DUECE-COUPE

try a military vehicle junk yard. they may have a title or two laying around, and there are sources that can help you with the dash plate. just a thought

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
try a military vehicle junk yard. they may have a title or two laying around, and there are sources that can help you with the dash plate. just a thought
I wouldn't suggest doing something illegal in a public forum. :wink:

KsM715

No to be a party pooper but that just as illegal as swapping vin's on any other vehicle.

You'll have to go through an exporter here in the states if you want a legally exported truck from the here.

Just because it has a title or sf97 does not mean it can be exported.

No to be a party pooper but that just as illegal as swapping vin's on any other vehicle.

You'll have to go through an exporter here in the states if you want a legally exported truck from the here.

Just because it has a title or sf97 does not mean it can be exported.
Not in a position to swap stuff around even if i wanted to, thanks for the advice, narrows my parameters a bit more.

Using an importer in Oz, who has a customs agent and exporter in US, i ain't smart enough to sort through two countries beauracratic bumf.

Biggest worry is making sure it's cleaned properly for import, hate to have it sent back due to contamination.

Spock

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks