• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goat prices?

Sevo

It all depends on what good shape means to you. If you want one that needs a lot of work around 1900.00 and it can go all the way up to 10-12k, this is for one that has been restored. The problem is there is no blue book on these things and its what you are willing to pay.

For an average goat that has the engine tranny and a good body, but will need some TLC 3-5K

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
David Doyle's U.S. Military Vehicles Field Guide values them from 2K for a "parts vehicle...beyond restoration...to 12K for a near perfect professional restoration. Then of course there is everything in between.

A friend of mine had an M561 running, driving, stopping well...body in good condition, no canvass but otherwise pretty darn complete...sold it for 6K I believe he said.

The bottom line is...it's worth what you are willing to pay. I will caution though...they are out there but parts are not as easy to find...like a deuce or most types of jeeps etc.

OH...also they are a PITA to work on/maintain and are noisey as all get out!!:driver:

Last edited:

Sevo

OH...also they are a PITA to work on/maintain and are noisey as all get out!!:driver:

Sounds like one of my ex girl friends. If I just knew then what I know now ,I would have saved me the trouble and just bought a goat. :jumpin:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks