• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for owners of M110 Howitzer Tanks.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Does anyone know of anyone with a M110 HOWITZER Tank either personally owned or museum owned I guess. I have set of NOS track shoes for the tracks on this vehicle that I would like to be put to good use. These are part number 11643271. I don’t know if any other vehicles use these.

NEIOWA

builder77 said:
Does anyone know of anyone with a M110 HOWITZER Tank either personally owned or museum owned I guess. I have set of NOS track shoes for the tracks on this vehicle that I would like to be put to good use. These are part number 11643271. I don’t know if any other vehicles use these.
Get on over to Tanknet. The members know all there is to know about armor.

http://www.tank-net.org/

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I will be the first to admit I have no knowledge of armor. I guess it is more of mobile artillary. Thanks for the link.

Dieselsmoke

Jacques Littlefied has a M110A2 here in CA. http://www.milvehtechfound.com/contact.html The story is, when he started collecting all sorts of armor ATF/FBI started surveilance on him across the canyon....so he parked it pointed at them :) Later he just asked them why they didn't just come over and ask him face to face why he was collecting all the stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks