• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Final ride

N1265

Just wondering if any of you guys ever thought of having your MV take your casket to your grave ?....

I am giving it some thought to have my M880 all dressed up in parade gear ( complete with an American and a Marine Corps flag ) to give me "one last ride" to my grave site instead of being carried there in the buick hearst or dodge mini vans that our local funeral homes have.

I can roll up the sides on the cargo cover and my paul bares ( who will be some of my closest friends) can accompany me by riding in the troop seats :roll:

Nick

Desert Rat

Now what's needed is a garage sized site and have the truck with you. Don't laugh, I've seen it done before!

BTW, sweet looking 880!!!!!

M1075

When I attended a funeral last week, I decided that I wasnted to go out on the back of the M1075 PLS 10x10. I also asked that they use the military cargo straps to tie me down!

Dieselsmoke

My friend Henry hauled his father's casket to the funeral in the back of his deuce. The man was a well honored veteran and it seemed fitting.

N1265

hey 744.... you are right, this is a serious flaw in my plan. I am glad that I wrote this post so you guys could help me work the bugs out.

The sad thing is it took me 5 min. to understantd your post. ( I am working way to much overtime.) :shock:

thanks for the compliments on my truck, but I think getting a plot big enough for me to be burried in the truck would be a bit of an
"over kill" :) I am just not happy thinking of going out in a mini van or a cheep hearst.

what ever happend to the old big cadies ( as hearst )... dont they make them any more?

Desert Rat

Caddy and Lincoln still make Hearses. However, since soccer moms are starting to die off........................................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks