• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IHC M-2-4 is home

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
It was nice out on Monday so I got a ride to the shop where my truck has been stored for the winter, and brought her home. Work now begins adding 30 BMG's for the show at Aberdeen. This is a frame off restored 1941 M-2-4 w/w. I just love this truck and its one that I will never get rid of, unless it is for something with tracks in the rear. That is the lline I have drawn. I thought I got strange looks in my deuce, until I pull up to a light with this. I get a lot of the stares, questions and thumbs up. I will post several pictures here and more in one of my albums when I get home. This is my baby that I will have a Aberdeen.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:beer:

What a great looking truck. WWII stuff has such a ......... distinctive look to it.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks Clinto. I was looking for an good restorable M-37 and found this one. I kinda skipped a war and went from a Korean war era truck back to the start of WWII.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking truck. There is one that shows up at the findlay show here in Ohio. Look foward to seeing your truck at aberdeen.

AZDeuce

atankersdad

That truck looks like it has a civilian engine in it judging from the air cleaner, if so I bet that is my old M2-4. Mine had a GMC 305 V-6 in it, let me know if that's her and I'll give you a little history on her, and you can fill me in on what you know about her sinse she left me.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am up here at Sussex looking for IHC parts. Good turnout by the SS brotherhhood so far and the show does not start until tomorrow.. Thanks for the comments guys.

ETBaals

Hi
We are shooting for 3 M2-4s at Aberdeen this year, countoing yours.
Joe Copazzi, he has had his for years and was at Aberdeen many times
Rick Wark, Just got his and hopes to have it home in time to get it there,
It will make a very noce picture 3 IHC in a row:grin:

Ernie

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was looking at your jeep yesterday. heading to the MTA as soon as I finish this post. 3 M-2-4's all together may be some sort of record in the date and time. See you at the show.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks