• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

After Submitted Battle Creek!

grantellis

Does it mean you are moving thru the process if your EUC has been sent to Battle Creek on Status page? Any guess on time if 1st EUC after issued to Battle Creek? Thanks, Grant.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it's making progress. It's anyone's guess as to how long after. Could be a few days, could be a few months. Be patient.

86m1028

yes making it thru the system.

Im in the same boat (1st euc) im on business day 39 & they told me it could take up to 90.

goodluck

lavarok

First time always sucks.
My EUCs are down to 3 or 4 days now after being sent to Battle Creek. I just got cleared for Ev 5127...pickup is Monday. Get ready for another Mike Hatfield delivers video. Should be posted sometime Tuesday.

ecupirate

This is my first and its for a set of canoes and I have been waiting over a month. Just hang in there, hopefully I'll get my canoe's before it gets cold again. :confused:

I just got one of my sales cancelled after 60 days, adn they refunded my money in about 36 hours! Also, two other EUCs that had been to BC for about a months cleared the next day. It seems you will be notified when you least expect it. I had a couple clear in 3 days, but lately, they seem to take at least a month.

Flyingvan911

I wonder who has the call on cancelling sales? DMRS headquarters or the individual base? I wonder what Ft. Riley, KS does. I hope my deuce doesn't get cancelled. Mine's only at 12 bus. days so far. Why an EUC for conoes. If they need more, they can buy them. It would be cheaper than keeping track of who owns them then recalling them.

It was 60 regular days. I firmly demanded a refund and scolded them for keeping my money for two months and leaving me with nothing to show for it. Igot the sale canceled in a day, and the refund came to my credit card in less than 48 hours. The icing on the cake was the EUCs clearing for my other two events the next day. They may tell you it is up to their discretion, but I told them my credit card company would be happy to help me regain my money since I had never received the merchandise. I also told them my attorney would be happy to help me out and charge his fees to them if they didn't wake up and smell the coffee.

86m1028

Does it mean you are moving thru the process if your EUC has been sent to Battle Creek on Status page? Any guess on time if 1st EUC after issued to Battle Creek? Thanks, Grant.
Hey Grant

My 1st, 2nd, & 3rd all cleared the same day. (49 business days) from being sent to B.C.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks