• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen Last minute info thread

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is the place to put last minute info so you can check where someone is at the show, the weather, the food situation, anything related to Aberdeen Rally before and during the show... See you there!

mangus580

I thought aberdeen couldnt be held unless it rained???

Can we get a tally on who all is going? I know we got the 'Registry' and all, but a final heads up here would be helpful.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me and my band of merry workers will be there... 4 total Set up in Yellow Section, M/L 16-19 under the silver canopy.. We'll be there by Wed afternoon. Look for the tan cargo HMMWV and trailer, I wont be too far from it... We'll all have OD green Supply Captain T shirts on...

CGarbee

I'll be there with a buddy/coworker with parts, hotdogs (lunch), beer/soda/water, and dinner fixins... Will miss Bjorn and Kenneth (and the younger generation that tags along with them both...).

n3uka

CGarbee said:
I'll be there with a buddy/coworker with parts, hotdogs (lunch), beer/soda/water, and dinner fixins...
So what time should we be there for dinner. I am getting hungry already.

I will be setting up in yellow S/R4 thru S/R9
with bruce, keith and nick.

I will be the one in the hammock relaxing next to bruce's hemtt.

Kenny, not too late to fly up and drive 1 of our toys.

Dave

Adamlee

Aberdeen

:roll:
You know how sometimes the best laid plans explode at the last second?

This is one of those times. I am in the next to last week of my graduate program...I literally graduate on May 20th at the Patriot Center....

well, I just gave my final presentation for my capstone class; got an A...24/25...but my Action Research study notebook/work sampling is due next Monday, and I have to do a last-minute tweak to get the A on that as well....and I need to "use" student-generated data from my actual classroom to finish it.....

Boing!

SO I will be at home, completing my research project this weekend. At least I will get to go to my son's baseball game (he's 7) and on Saturday, I have been invited by my daughter (10) to be her chaperone at the Girl Scout's Father-Daughter dance/event (suit and tie affair).....

Hey, I'll be doing Rolling Thunder again, at least. Be driving my deuce in that....so if anybody is coming up for the annual Ride to The Wall, the MV's at the head of the parade will be driven by yours truly, as well as Ski, and a couple other guys....Jeff will drive his Mutt, I will be in the deuce, there will be 2 other deuces as well.....

dang....well, there's always the gun trucks show in virginia later this season....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know what sucks for me. I'm off Fri thru Mon this week. Still can't make it though. My wife and I are looking to have another child so as long as we don't conceive in Aug I might be able to make it next year.

n3uka

Why don't we set a time for a steel soldiers meet & greet?
Would be interesting to have everyone together at 1 time if possible?

I could volunteer our spots yellow S/R4 thru S/R9

Any thoughts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks