• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got me another GPW!

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well sorta anyway,

Found an ad for 42 willys jeep parts.

looks like GPW24333 with a GPW34176 engine (block) It has a T90A tranny on it, & the transfer case needs some investigating, 2 combat wheels and maybe 1 early wheel. Have to get it out of the M101A2 to further check the one wheel out.

Too bad the guy I got it from thought cutting the frame in half was a good idea.:-(

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Looks like you got a good steering wheelrofl

I still have an MB that was too far gone that has a few usable parts but the frame is beyond repair.

I betcha the guy made a small trailer out of the rear frame etc:cookoo:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's how I like to buy 'em, clean up the parts, put them on the shelf, and sell them in 20 years to finance my retirement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks