• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring Uwharrie Rally Picture Thread

ranger.41

Here are some picteres from today
I would also like to thank Neil Hendrix, Ferroeguinologist, and C Garbee, for putting on a great Rally!!!

Attachments

stampy

Man Ferro is going to KILL you for posting those pictures :shock:! LOL Thanks also to Cabel fro bringing the MKT and teaching us all proper kitchen practices no matter where you put up the kitchen. The food as always was EXCEPTIONAL and plenty of it too. The campsite is great also andit was great to see new faces and so many I have seen before. I missed out on the trail ride this year but next year I am dragging two vehicles in case I break one! Thanks again to Adam and Neil for a great get together!

CJ9/Granny

I only took six photos (with cell phone), but they didn't come out too bad. Two have some strange color due to angle and sun, but are nonetheless still viewable. I really don't know what happened to the photo of our little friend... possibly just too close.

It was great! Thanks to all for the hospitality, and we are looking forward to the next one. [thumbzup]

Attachments

Last edited:

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
I for one want to give everyone a big THANK YOU for makin g the rally a huge sucess. A special thanks to Cabell and Adam for the great food and making the rally a great time.

Cris Humphries and Christina (Chris` daughter)
Cabell Garbee , head chef, thanks Cabell
Adam and Angie McDowell (ferro) asst. head chef
CharLie Taylor (ctmustang)
Mike Nelson (boomer431)
Rich Szklany (ranger41) Large help bringing in supllies
Don and Darlene CUSTER (CJ9Granny)
Gus Penetriades (stampy) hope I spelled your last name right
Tony Casey and family Heidi,Kelly,Kyle (bullgear)
Richard Wilkes (gohot229)
John Kappies ( ??? )
Jason Price (sickpuppy)
Gus (gusto)
Mike (SCSG G4) was good to see Mike again

Thanks to everyone

Now a few pics

The most important one of all, my son Brian who is and was a very big help before,during and after the rally.

Attachments

Last edited:

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
More Pics

Attachments

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
few more pics

Attachments

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
peecook sorry I doubt I`ll make Aberdeen this year. Aberdeen is on my list of events to attend but funds are a little low at this time. A water heater, fuel pump in my tahoe and clutch And pres. plate for the deuce hit the pocket pretty hard. Hopefully next year. Thanks for the compliment though.

nkawtg

Thanks Neil......I had some "similar" ideas, but didn't figure it would turn out that well, it almost looks like it was ordered that way!!

I'll spare you (and me:roll:) the details of my plan.......just wanted say it looked good!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks