• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

latest progress Custom V-150

trades2much

and some more!!

And some more!!:shock:

Attachments

trades2much

turret and gun port work

mock up and fab of sniper port, first mocked with aluminum then fabbed with armor. I couldn't resist the teeth!!! door linkage not done yet. Remington 700 stock with a fake barrel and scope I mocked up for clearance testing.

Attachments

trades2much

Johnny #5 is watching me!!!

Hey Gerald... I just realized Johnny #5 is watching me weld in this photo!!! I have a friend who's childhood favorite movie was short-circuit so he has officially named the M5 Thermal unit "Johnny #5". and pointed it out in the photo!! too funny!

trades2much

The 5.9 was about 3 inches longer, since the rig will not swim again I chose to relocate the radiator and box it in the rear which gave me more than enough room. Also I chose to keep the motor mounts symetrical so I opened up the wheel-well and box in a motormount there, otherwise the 5.9 fit like it should have been there originally!

wgtactical

Robert I dont believe you are the one doing all that fab work:shock: Tell you what...if you were to come down here and do mine the same way, I will gladly admit I was wrong:D

trades2much

Yeah Gerald sometimes even I can't believe I'm doing all this work!!! I think You need to open up a shop on this end of the map then I can come supervise for you!!! Thank's Gerald, call me when you get a breather.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks