• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Submittal one day, sent to Battle Creek next day!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With Brandi handling things, I have had my status change in four hours (11am to 3pm on a Friday after a Thursday sale). It's really just the luck of the draw, as I have had things sit there three weeks, then ask for revisions.2cents

Brandon314159

I'm waiting on 5132 as well, although it appears that they submitted my EUC today (had an issue with illegible date 2010 needing revision on the paperwork?) so we'll see how long it takes. I was working with Daniel and he apologized and mentioned it has been swamped. Talked with a customer-service rep (maybe Heidi?) with GV and she helped prod Daniel to throw it into the pile.

This will be my first EUC..and it isn't for super sensitive stuff (60kW gen-set) but I imagine I may be in for a bit of a wait. I have a clean background with both multiple airport secure area affiliations as well as a sheriff office affiliation as well. Wonder if that helps hinder/speed the process?

I've read a lot about the variance in delay...but I haven't seen many people mention it in relation to their background. Mailing address/phone is same born and raised with for me (keeping it simple) so I wonder if it will speed the process?

Can't wait to go pick up the new toy! After service, it is going immediately into use! Pronto! :smile:

markmontana

I've read a lot about the variance in delay...but I haven't seen many people mention it in relation to their background. Mailing address/phone is same born and raised with for me (keeping it simple) so I wonder if it will speed the process?
Survey says.... No. Background matters, but doesn't determine whether it's delayed or not. Too many variables and outside party inputs to say from one EUC to the next. The most important factor is 'top of pile'...

Preacherboy

"My" (use that term loosly when dealing with GL) trailers that they just cancelled on Friday, the EUC was submitted 1/14, revisions requested 2/3, submitted to BC 2/4 and cancelled 4/23!

"My" truck the EUC was submitted 3/18 and sent to BC 3/23...so I am hoping this one doesn't get cancelled.

Seth_O

Sale 5143, Submitted EUC, Friday 4/23, lsent to Battle Creek Monday 4/26. Only one business day, wow!
Someone must have spiked the GL coffee pot on Friday, I had the same turn-around. Submitted info on Friday, website updated with 'sent to battle creek' on Monday.

My first EUC, I'm liking it so far ;-)

ultim8gamr

With Brandi handling things, I have had my status change in four hours (11am to 3pm on a Friday after a Thursday sale).
Brandi sent my EUC right on through to Battle creek as well (after a few quick revisions). Very quick
event 5165 still waiting for first EUC to clear Battel Creek

Last edited:

HeadWizard

Every now and then it goes right.

Won auction 4/22
Submitted EUC Friday 4/23 pm
Sent to Battle Creek Monday 4/26 noon
Paid in Full Invoice Received Wednesday 4/28 am

Less than 2 days in Battle Creek AND less than 6 days from auction win to Paid in Full Invoice. Unbelievable!

markmontana

A few. Some of my EUC's are for stupid beat up trailer chassis'! But it took a long time to get the first one approved. Selling class 3 for a living has helped me develop patience for these things...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks