• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paperwork at Battel Creek

Preacherboy

My EUC has been at BC since 3/23, and I have had one cancelled before. I just got a letter from DOD saying that I was recently investigated since I wanted to purchase demil Q item and that I need to know never to sell it to someone out of the country.

Anyone else ever get a letter like this from DOD? Does that mean I am getting close to being cleared? Any ideas?

blybrook

My EUC has been at BC since 3/23, and I have had one cancelled before. I just got a letter from DOD saying that I was recently investigated since I wanted to purchase demil Q item and that I need to know never to sell it to someone out of the country.

Anyone else ever get a letter like this from DOD? Does that mean I am getting close to being cleared? Any ideas?
I received this letter as well when I got my first M105. I think it's SOP for the gov't to give you another warning above and beyond the EUC paperwork. I dont' know if having that letter means you'll get a PIF notice or not. I received the letter about 2 weeks after picking up the trailer and applying for the SF97!

Preacherboy

Well, I had a sale cancelled by GL because the paperwork was at BC too long, maybe that is the letter from the cancelled sale!

I sent an email to GL Attn: Management asking them not to cancel my next sale that is approaching 60 days. I was just hoping the letter from DOD was a sliver of hope.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I had a sale cancelled by GL because the paperwork was at BC too long, maybe that is the letter from the cancelled sale!

I sent an email to GL Attn: Management asking them not to cancel my next sale that is approaching 60 days. I was just hoping the letter from DOD was a sliver of hope.

Start planning the recovery!

That letter goes out when the EUC is approved, well it used to work like that anyway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks