• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4th of July, So. Cal

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody interested? I have lived in the same neighborhood for 16 years, every year we have a local parade through the streets. I usually do my truck..'85 1 ton crewcab chevy, and flag, banner it up. In the past I have had fire trucks and other big equipment. Well, this year, due to the addition of the deuce, i'll do that. Lots of people looking forward to it, just wondering if anyone close would like to participate. Doesn't need to be a 2 1/2 ton, any MV would be nice. I know it's on a Tues, gotta work the next day, but, hang around, and after dark, it's a mean fireworks show!
PM me if interested. I'll also try to post in the general area. Thanks for looking.

JerryB

We're a military vehicle club here in So Cal, MVOOC
We have already committed to a parade in Huntington Beach for July 4th, but we have a lot of local events / parades that we partipcate in. If your Interested, please let me know.

Jerry

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sounds like fun, I don't know if I have to work yet so that will be a deciding factor. My inlaws live in Glendora so we could kill 2 birds with one stone if I could talk my wife into riding in the duece!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JerryB, I'll be here, in my neighborhood on the 4th, but it would be nice to get together with other MV owners locally. Does your club have meetings? Devin, Let me know. It will most likely start at 8 or 9 AM. Lots of walkers, so it's a slow pace. I'm off the 210 and Myrtle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks