• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible Help at Fort McCoy?

grantellis

Hello, I have been a member here for awhile but mostly just read posts and may need some assistance if available. I own a M105 trailer which I use to haul firewood with and went to the next level and was the winning bid on a M35A3 at camp McCoy sale 5127. I am waiting on my EUC which has gone to BC. I will be driving my M35A3 from Wisconsin to Northern Colorado. (Kremmling) I have lots of Maintenance expierance. I own 2 Oshkosh P series plow trucks and am a career long Ski Lift Mechanic at a major ski area here in CO. I am originally from WI. but no where near McCoy. I am from Tomahawk. Depending on when my EUC clears will dictate whether or not I can pick my M35A3 up from the base. I will be at a lift maintenance conference from May 9th thru May 14th and will not be available if that is when my EUC clears. If need be is anyone close that could help me out? Let me know as it would help releive the stress. (me wife is pissed). Thanks, Grant Ellis.

Westech

CPL
I am in Madison and could help if needed. If you need it removed from post its not a problem. I can bring it down to Madison and park it for you. Let me know always glad to help.

Westy

grantellis

I sure appreciate the responses. So far nothing final on my EUC. The conference I am attending is next week so I may be in the clear. Will post as soon as I know. Thanks, Grant.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks