• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m38a1 fuel gas tank

sandrider

I have a 1961 M38A1 I need a used Stock fuel Tank and sender. The one in the jeep right now is to big and the fuel sender has been removed and sealed off. I have found new tanks but a little over priced. If anyone has a tank for a fair price and can ship it to Bakersfield Ca. Let me know Thanks
Sandman

modified

I know this posting is old but you might have some luck posting a wanted ad on C/L within vicinity of this seller. ...

CJ 5/ M38A1 Gas Tank - $50 (El Cajon)

not mine:
no pics provided.
I have a gas tank out of a 1953 m38a1 jeep. i believe that i will fit the CJ5. Had to go with a different gas tank beocuse the mounting brackets for the seats needed a place to go
Asking $50
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/pts/1659664194.html

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks