• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have Gun Will Travel went to work

quonsethut

Have- Gun -Will -Travel was put to work this weekend as we paid homage to our Vietnam Veterans at the temple Texas Air Show. Here's a few pictures of of the GT in action. We were loaded w/ blank adapted M-60s and Browning MG. We made alot of Vets very proud.
Enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Alredneck

Banned
Sweet, got to get that thing to a live range and see it do some damage! Feeding them 60s and Ma Deuce aint cheap tho!

jatonka

As an Owner of a Gun Truck, I want to commend you on a beautiful job well done, I can only hope that you can bring it to The Gathering this August in Carlisle, Pennsylvannia. I can't say enough about the quality and detail of your gun box. John Tennis Aces & Eights

Garandfan

Yeah, every time I see Jatonka's avatar or quonsethut's pics, I can't help drooling all over myself. I love these gun trucks! I appreciate the time going into them too! You guys are true historians!

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was a great weekend! It was cool having that truck in my mirror on the convoy back to Austin.

Y'all should see this truck up close to really appreciate just how much work Ed put into making it all right.

Cheers

Attachments

Barrman

I liked the sound of them test firing all the guns while I was cooking breakfast. Made each day start out right.

Just to say it again. That truck is amazing to look at up close.

m816

Hey guys I was contacted recently by Allan DeValinger. He served on the original "Have gun will travel". I told him that you were in Austin Tx. Could you give him a call His # is 803-755-6219. He is looking to meet some old buddies at the next Gathering in Louisville Ky next year. Thanks Vinny

Uglyranger

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great pictures. Thanks for posting. Here is the Gathering information
The Gathering IX will be in Louisville, Kentucky 3-7 August 2011
Holiday Inn Hurstbourne/I 64 East
1325 S. Hurstbourne Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40222
502-426-2600 or 1-800-HOLIDAY
RESERVATION CODE: VVT
Discounted room rates will begin on 31 July
Questions? email: kathyblackstone@yahoo.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks