• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dragline For Sale...

saddamsnightmare

May 4th, 2010.

aua A combination of TWO historically significant, and probably very hard to find parts for, military machines....:-(! Restored, it would make a conversation piece at car shows, MV shows, and construction equipment events...... I have seen Bucyrus 10B's mounted like that.....

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
interesting truck wish it was closer if the bands arn't siezed up and everything turns free it wouldn't be bad to fix linings are availible and fairly easy to reline a drill press and rivet machine and your good to go it will take more time to fine tune the adjustment of bands than relining them a electric fuel pump would make a easy fix for the fuel pump if stock pump is unavaikable it seems there where a lot of bay city cranes used on these also. In WWII the military perfered bay city crawerler cranes over the rest as they were the only crane that could pick-up a crane of the same size they would use one crane to lift the other crane onto a ship then use the one on the ship to the one on the dock and then unload both at desination

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a halftrack hiding behind the crane?

I've seen a similar crane in my area, I just can't recall where... I need to take a photo when I spot old MVs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks