• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Difference between M135 and M211 canvas?

deuceman51

Awhile ago I was told that the M135 canvas for the bed is longer than the M211s? Does anybody know if that's true or not? I know the troop seats are different because of the wheel well on the M135, but do they take diff canvas, bows, uprights, etc? Thanks in advance.

gusce

I copied my buddys canvas on his M211 for my M135. Even though the M135 is eight inches narrower the canvas fits fine. It comes down a bit lower on the side but you can vary that by making the boards between the sides and top bows a bit longer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks