• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 haspin info thread

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Post up when you are going, if you want to buy for food, how many people, and what vehicles. Other thread is for BS'ing.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-soldiers-rally/42980-2010-haspin-rally-bs-thread.html

Dates are Wednesday through Sunday, June 9-13.

Cabell is catering again. 45.00 for wed night thru sunday morning. Link to food thread.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-soldiers-rally/52464-2010-haspin-food.html

Prices for the park are 14 dollars a day. Most times we are not charged for Wednesday night. That is with discount, just mention steelsoldiers, or army truck gathering. Be sure to ask for a park map when checking in.

About Haspin. Apporx 800 acres, ride anywhere but campground. No electricity. One set of restrooms/showers, about 1/4 mile from campground. They are not the best, tend to be muddy. Water source at entrance and next to drag strip. Two mud bog holes. Can camp in the woods, or campground, speed limit in campground. Link to haspin.

Haspin Acres | Off-Road & Motocross Park in Laurel, Indiana

We really don't have a schedule, this is just a rough idea of what happens.

Possible night ride on any date.

Wednesday, June 10
Set up day.

Thursday, June 11
9:00am Breakfast
10:00am Trail ride(for early birds)
1:00pm Lunch
2:00pm Trail ride
6:00pm Supper

Friday, June 12
2:00pm Mud bog

Saturday, June 13
2:00pm Drag races

Sunday
Pack and leave

Attending so far, 60 people, 39 trucks, and 43 in for food

Stretch44875, 6-7 people, M35a2, M108a2, food.

TM America, 2 people, M35a2, Jeep, food.

Gimpyrobb, 2 people, M35a2, yes food.

Westech, 3 people, M151, imaginary 5 ton, food.

Spedmon, 1 person, M35a2, generator, food

Docfarmerall, 1 person, M818, M1009, food.

Stagg, 1 person, M35a2, food

Djones, 2 people, M35a2

Todd Haley, 1 person, GPW, food

CCequiment, 2 people, truck

Ferroquinnologist, 2 people, M109, M818, food.

Matt1970m35a, 1 person, M35a2, food.

Kipman, 4 people, 4 M35a2.

Junkyard wars crusher, 1 person, truck, food.

Maddawg308, 2 person, M35a2, food.

Swbradley1, 1 person, M35a2, food.

Hatteras4164, 2 people, Bobbed M185, food.

JW4x4, 1 person, 1009, food

Stan, 3 people, M35, M818, M38, food

Jdknech, 1 person, m35, land rover, food

Number9, 4 people, m35

Muddinlove, 3 people, m35, food

DH & DHW, 2 people, M1008, food

Muddinglove, 3 people, M35, food

1stSarge, 2 people, CUCV?

Rifleguy82, 1 person, M35

Gunit, one person

Tom Statt, 3 people, food

Cigarjoe, 1 person, 1008, food

Neilhendrix, 1 person, M35 M109 trailer, food

319, 1 person, M1031, food

Last edited:

tm america

i will be there thurs-sun .i will have the m35a2c and m105 probably gonna bring a friend or two with some jeeps and stuff. count me in for food to it was great last year .

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm planning on being there (pulling out of home Thursday morning), bringing the deuce and dragging the newly converted ENG-3 lube trailer/MEP-003a generator trailer along with me....bring your phone chargers or such if you want power. It's not completely done the way I want it, but at least it'll supply power.

I will be pulling out wed. morning be there till sunday Will be dining at Cabell's diner thank you very much . bringing 818 and 105 plus 1009 and blazer maybe some snipers any one need oil or HASPIN HAT CONTACT ME GETTIN a list together now pm or call of evening :grd:

Last edited:

westechs_wifey

We will be leaving on Tuesday:driver: and will work on getting the shelter for our group....so everyone can enjoy a good time with everyone under a roof if the rain blow in :beer:(just sayin)lol

Billy Bobbed

Im going to try and be there saturday and spend the day.Trying to talk the wife into the 80 to 90 mile cadillac drive in the deuce.I would like to meet all of you guys.Sounds like fun.[thumbzup]

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be leaving Friday morning with my M35A2, wife, and maybe a couple of friends. I will be bringing my own food. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccequipment

I will be there friday on, I am working on a new project, we will see if i get it done. Anyone that needs any parts, let me know and i will see what we can do. I have a new shipment of lockout hubs in FYI

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im going to try and be there saturday and spend the day.Trying to talk the wife into the 80 to 90 mile cadillac drive in the deuce.I would like to meet all of you guys.Sounds like fun.[thumbzup]
LOL. I've got my wife going on the 600 mile ride...

I'll be there with the Wife. Bringing the m818 and m109.

We will be eating, and I will probably be peeling potatos too.

Matt1970M35A

Ill be their With an M35a2 giving a pigie back ride to a S280. Ill also bringing an apatite so count me in for food. :-D
Ill also have 12 volt power for charging what not and things and maybe internet access for posting pics and updates

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Count me in for food also. Cabell and Adam did a fine job last time. I will be glad to take a turn at KP to help out.

I am hoping to arrive on Wednesday or Thursday. I will be bringing at least one 6x6 truck (not sure which one yet) and M105 trailer, Maybe two or three trucks if I can find drivers.

I am also planning to bring the big flag pole and the stencil machine.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will be there Wed. evening through Sunday morning. I will be bringing my M35a2, might have another small vehicle in tow. Have to get with Cabell and Ferro and see if we're convoying out there together again....

Oldgrunt

Sounds like we have a pretty good size group again this year. Any one else want to join our little convoy, leaving on Thursday morning. I would say a good meeting place would be a the truck stop at Route 70 and 42. Meeting time is still up in the air, prefer to be early maybe around 7 or 8 am.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there with or without one of my trucks. I'll pay for food to make it worthwhile for Cabel whether I get to eat it or not is another thing due to the reduction in my Fat Dampened Steering (FDS).

Can't wait to see everyone.

steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks