• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Kansas Steel Soldiers Rally D Day + 6

Iyaayas184

One week from today on 15 May 2010 we will be having the first annual Kansas Steel Soldiers Rally and Parade in Augusta, Kansas. The rally is being held in conjunction with the 2010 Open House of the Kansas Museum of Military History. Any information needed please let me know. Camping is permitted on-site as well as food is available during the event. :driver:

junkyardsniper

I'll be there.

When I got back to my shop yesterday someone had put the flyer for the meet on a windshield. I was just wondering who came by. My shop is on the highway in Harper Kansas, with 5 deuces and an army tug in the yard.

91W350

We are planning to be there. A friend of mine had a couple of heart attacks this week and surgery yesterday. We may have his two grandsons with us as well. We should have at least the two M1009s there, as rough as they may be... and possibly the M1008. Anything for some active young men to do there? 13/15/17, I think I will have one of each there. Anybody giving 5-ton or deuce rides? It is events like these that make me wish I had kept one of the M715s, so much fun to cruise around with the top and windshield down. Glen

Attachments

Iyaayas184

I'll be there.

When I got back to my shop yesterday someone had put the flyer for the meet on a windshield. I was just wondering who came by. My shop is on the highway in Harper Kansas, with 5 deuces and an army tug in the yard.
One of our board members was in Anthony on Saturday for an event there, might have spotted your equipment. He is always on the lookout for Army Green :-D Looking forward to seeing you there!!

Iyaayas184

We are planning to be there. A friend of mine had a couple of heart attacks this week and surgery yesterday. We may have his two grandsons with us as well. We should have at least the two M1009s there, as rough as they may be... and possibly the M1008. Anything for some active young men to do there? 13/15/17, I think I will have one of each there. Anybody giving 5-ton or deuce rides? It is events like these that make me wish I had kept one of the M715s, so much fun to cruise around with the top and windshield down. Glen
A couple years ago we gave rides on our M5 Artillery tractor, but lost access to the 300 acres we used for that so no rides this year, we are hoping that once the EPA finishes cleanup on the site that we can go back to driving on it. When you get there I have some 715 questions, we have one that has some issues.

Hope your friend gets to feeling better!!

Looking forward to seeing you there!!

builderboy

Looking forward to saturday !!

I am looking forward to my first steel soldiers event. I purchased a m35a2 about a year ago and am very interested in attending this weekend and the mvpa convention in july. any Idea on what all will show up, or how many will show??

Sadly enough I won't be able to get my ride there this time. (head gasket out) but I think I'll bring my dad down and look around

Looking forward to meeting lots of folks.

Builderboy:)

Iyaayas184

I am looking forward to my first steel soldiers event. I purchased a m35a2 about a year ago and am very interested in attending this weekend and the mvpa convention in july. any Idea on what all will show up, or how many will show??

Sadly enough I won't be able to get my ride there this time. (head gasket out) but I think I'll bring my dad down and look around

Looking forward to meeting lots of folks.

Builderboy:)
looks like about 10 plus all the vehicles from our museum. I am really happy with who the numbers this year, this is our first year to do one of these. We have a good variety coming.

Iyaayas184

2010 Kansas Steelsoldiers Rally D Day + 3

Museum is ready to receive guests, grounds will be open for arrivals at 0800 on Friday. We will have a 24 hour presence at the museum until about 1700 on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks