• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Markmontana

Bobbed4x4

Banned
I'm still relatively new here, and just discovered this section of the forums. This may come a little overdue as the events here occured almost two weeks ago now. I bought my first MV (a bobbed deuce from 100Dollarman in California) and decided it was time to quit lurking here and join up. I posted about my intent to drive from Montana to California, pick up my new truck and drive it 1060 miles home. Markmontana chimed in on my post and before I knew it we were sending emails back and forth. Turns out I was driving right through his town. He offered to take a look at my deuce on the way through and help out in any way he could. He even put my friend and I up for the night and saved us any hotel costs. He helped us go through the deuces fluids, general info, drove us around, got to see his MV's he had with him. I was truely amazed at his hospitality. He and his wife are some of the nicest people I have ever met in my life and just wanted to recognize them for what they have done. I am very proud to have met Markmontana and consider him a friend in the true meaning of the word. I will look forward to any chance that I may be able to help him in the future and hang with him ANYTIME. The human race would be much better off with more people like this. If anyone has the opportunity to meet this gentleman, they would be a fool not to. Thank you Dave, I consider the help you and your wife extended to me nothing short of amazing. This post may sound a little "corny" or "over the top" to anyone that hasn't had the pleasure of meeting him, but I'm sure those that have, know just what I'm talking about.

Attachments

It gets better everyday thats for sure! Good job Markmontana!!! I'm hoping to meeting you on my way south this fall when we haul our 5th wheel to snowbird in Laughlin and Yuma.Probably be coming down thru Mesquite at the end of October. Again way to go Markmontana! A thumbs up to you!! elkhunter

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Bobbed......it's never too late for an "ATTABOY".

This is what Steelsoldiers is all about.

There are a few stinkers in every group but most folks I have met here are good people.

I try to help folks whenever I can and usually my efforts are returned in kind.

The OD Green Iron Addiction support group is alive and well.

Your fellow addicts are here to feed your addiction and support theirs.

I'm still relatively new here, and just discovered this section of the forums. This may come a little overdue as the events here occured almost two weeks ago now. I bought my first MV (a bobbed deuce from 100Dollarman in California) and decided it was time to quit lurking here and join up. I posted about my intent to drive from Montana to California, pick up my new truck and drive it 1060 miles home. Markmontana chimed in on my post and before I knew it we were sending emails back and forth. Turns out I was driving right through his town. He offered to take a look at my deuce on the way through and help out in any way he could. He even put my friend and I up for the night and saved us any hotel costs. He helped us go through the deuces fluids, general info, drove us around, got to see his MV's he had with him. I was truely amazed at his hospitality. He and his wife are some of the nicest people I have ever met in my life and just wanted to recognize them for what they have done. I am very proud to have met Markmontana and consider him a friend in the true meaning of the word. I will look forward to any chance that I may be able to help him in the future and hang with him ANYTIME. The human race would be much better off with more people like this. If anyone has the opportunity to meet this gentleman, they would be a fool not to. Thank you Dave, I consider the help you and your wife extended to me nothing short of amazing. This post may sound a little "corny" or "over the top" to anyone that hasn't had the pleasure of meeting him, but I'm sure those that have, know just what I'm talking about.
Yes we do know what your talking about! Isn't it great to have members like that!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks