• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL sale at Havre De Grace, Md.

ah1955

Not sure if this is right place for this but I'll give it a try Hope you guys are patient with a first time out of the test forum.
Have thought about having my own M35 for a long time (like since I was a kid) and now is the time to act (before my wife changes her mind).
The Havre De Grace, Md. sale site is about 50 miles from my home so transportation would be no problem.
I have read some members horror stories and complants about GL sales and I get afraid then again I would like to give it a shot.
Just read where someone had a surprise and got there SF97 when the sale list said none provided.
My real question is can it be done,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks