• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

YoYoYo....

Longhunter7

Welcome!

Nickathome,

Welcome, it is good to see you over here from the G-741 site!

It is one of the requirements over here, to include your location. You can insert it in your PROFILE at the top of the PROFILE page.

It helps to know where a member is, so that when you need help, we know who is close to you for assistance.

Nickathome

Location...

Oops. I thought I had added my location when I registered. I just went into my profile and added it now. Hope it worked. Sorry about that!

Nickathome

Problem...

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I thought I had added my location in the profile, but I keep seeing the word "private" under my name in my posts. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Longhunter7

Rank!

Nickathome,

You are a lowly Private because you haven't posted enough to achieve a higher rank yet!

If you post all the time like our Desert Rat, you can become Emperor! :wink:

The location is right where it needs to be! [thumbzup]

Nickathome

Nickatwork

Hey. I'll post from work but will have to use the Nickathome moniker. Not really supposed to be registering from my work computer.

BTW - I get the "private" thing now. Head isn't on straight this week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks