• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin T-Shirts/Hats

westechs_wifey

Hi everyonefat lady sings....Here is the post to order your t-shirt for the 2010 Haspin rally please tell me how many you would like and the size or sizes.....I already have a design made up and also have a screen printer lined up too. The cost of the shirts will be $20 each

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would be interested in a shirt as well as one of Doc's hats, but I would like to see the design and color plan as well.

westechs_wifey

The t-shirts are 100% cotton Gildan t-shirts they do run a little big and I can get up to 5 XL in size and also get long sleeve since I was asked by a member for it.......the shirts will be black

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
free delivery to Haspin, I'll take one!!

How about some payment details, or do we pay for them at the rally?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks