• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auction's over, who got the M17 on GL?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ever notice that GL links go dead, shortly after the auction?

Please do not post GL links!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still works for me, anyway, what was it going for at last glance?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's the pics. $17,000 plus 10% plus tax seems like a lot, but when the vehicle is a one-of-a-kind, or close to it, the sky's the limit.

If you want an uncommon MV, buy a M939 series truck, and pay $. If you want a rare MV, buy a HEMTT and pay $$$. But if you want a downright, "noone else at the MV show has one I guarantee it" MV, get a prototype and pay $$$$$$$$$.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's correct Dug. What is amazing is that nobody seems to care that they are creating threads that are useless, later. I guess these same people never use the SEARCH function, or reference any old threads.

Ever notice that GL links go dead, shortly after the auction?
I can't believe that this Sentence is that difficult to understand.:confused:

Or this one!
Please do not post GL links!
Instead, I get two replies that simply say, they can see it....

Still works for me, anyway,
Well, as long as your good, who cares....aua

If we had a site administrator that had the time and Desire to improve this site, the rules would be updated, as we have discussed. In the mean time, I will continue to mention what not to do, please learn from this and do so. One of the goals is, to improve the site for future use.

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It wasn't me! One in reasonably good shape is enough of a PITA! 2 of them...NO WAY! Especially how haggared it is.

Whoever got it, PM me. I've got a few items what will help in the restoration.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks