• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC time chart....

linx310

On several of the NFA weapon forums there have been threads where people post in the following format:

Date paper work mailed
Date check cashed
Date form received
Date form went
Date approved form arrived.
Name of examiner
Item type

After a month or so some one would plug the data in to a chart that would be updated monthly that gave some estimates.

Has any one done some thing similar on here?

You could have two separate charts, one for first time EUCs and one for people that have already had an EUC processed.

Last edited:

TexAndy

Typically speaking, linx, your first EUC takes about 2 to 3 weeks from when it gets sent to Battle Creek.

There are a few people whose stuff has taken 50 or 60 days. I don't know why.

Subsequent EUCs take anywhere from 2 to 10 days. I know a guy on here who sent his euc to GL one day, they forwarded it to BC that same day, and he got it back the next day.

SixSpeed

Banned
I think EUC's are too varied to have any kind of useful chart.

My first EUC took almost 85 days!

There are some people who will get EUC's in a day, and then the next one takes 30. There doesn't seem to be any kind of distinct pattern. I think it all depends on how many EUC's they have to do, and where you end up the the stack o' paper.

WyoDeuce

There is no point in trying to chart the EUC system. Times vary from person to person. They also vary from month to month and year to year. If your EUC hasn't cleared yet just wait longer. aua

AMMO 23

My EUC is at almost 60 day at BC. Wonder if it's time to call the congressman and have him look into it? Hard to believe all this for a 50 year old trailer

rwbrown72

I'm at almost 60 days for my first EUC. I have bought more stuff and have more EUC's pending. I hope they don't clear them all in one day. I will have no way of getting to everything.

Flyingvan911

Congressman? He might ask how much money you've contributed to him lately, ha, ha. It would still be interesting to see some statistics just to see how random the process is.

ca1517

I don't think Form 4's and EUC's have anything in common. At least with the NFA branch, you can talk to someone about your serial number, I have not found anyone to talk to at the TSC as of yet. By the way, I am waiting on sale 5014, to BC 03 Mar 2010, and 5143, to BC 26 Apr 2010. aua

jwaller

I had one euc a few years back on a old multi motor in a can that took over 9 MONTHS. they called and asked several times if I wanted to back out. I kept going just to see if they would blink first. in the same time period I bought and sold several pieces all requiring EUC's. Go figure.

ryan77

There seems to be no pattern some guys get there first in a week some in 90 days, and why a old beat up generator or trailer needs a euc is beyond me, seems like a waste of time and money on the govs part...:deadhorse:

Kohburn

Date paper work mailed
Date check cashed
Date form received
Date form went
Date approved form arrived.
Name of examiner
Item type
Payment made 04/01/2010

Submission of EUC Pending 04/01/2010

EUC revisions requested from Customer 04/15/2010

euc paperwork lost by GL and resubmitted 04/07/2010

EUC sent to Battle Creek 04/16/2010

Approved0 8/17/2010

Customer Notified0 8/17/2010

M35A2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks