• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LA Steel Soldiers rally.. food...

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
lets get a final on how is bringing what.. i am doing hamburgers... today i brought in a trailered BBQ for those that need or want to cook up... some have said they are bringing chicken.. if so they need to be ready to cook, cleaned and here by 800 AM saturday so they can be ready to eat at 1.00 PM lunch time.. looking forward to seeing all the best of friends and meeting those new ones that are coming.. a small group of vets from the local national guard unit are coming and if possible will bring a new style wrecker but no promised just hopfull.. but i told them they were more inportant than the truck. looking for around 150 for lunch on saturday..

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
in the m750 ill have a large ice chest for the drinks..one table with those in it.. hooked to the trailer i have a nice large tarp that will be stretched out to form a shade area with some picnic tables on that will have some fans to cool us off.. i plan on posting some pics soon to show the set up of the place.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:D:idea::p:-Dok today i ordered 5 cases of hamburgers .. around 110 .. anyone bringing buns or bread... how about chicken or hotdogs? traill boss is bringing some breakfast stuff .. time is running out so please shout out.. :grd:aua:deadhorse:2cents

littlebob

Tim, PM or call me with what you need I can drop off this weekend. We're putting flags out at the Cemetery Sat before the rally and not sure what time I'll make it.

bratpackdad

I started to say "I'm coming and brining food and beer." Then I saw (Ponchatoula) and realized LA is not L.A. LOL ....aaahh...yes..sometimes I wonder how I got this far in life being so retarded.

jluv1185

I'll get the lil lady to bake some goodies! (brownies, cookies, cupcakes etc.)What is a good round about number of people that are going to attend?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
last year was over 100.. local interested people including ss members and their families.. local vets and some local la guard unit members..

wehring

forks knives etc

I just found a box of the individually wrapped utensils we had left over from a BBQ. Each packet has fork, knife, salt, pepper, napkin, etc

Please add this to the items we will bring.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
tony its up to you.. chicken is not spoken for ... BBQ beans either.. maybe bring your favorite if its not spoken for.. tony i have your spot all set up ready for you.. see ya soon Tim

littlebob

jluv1185 and I went to help Tim setup his trailer and brought a few more things. I brought some trash bags, 12pk of paper towel and 3 jars of hamburger dills. Justin brought some other condiments I'll let him post what.

Attachments

jluv1185

Wow who's the sexy guy in the green shirt?! LOL I brought a few bottles of ketchup 3, mustard 3, and mayo 2. P.s. that freaking trailer was a beast! But i still had fun. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks