• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Idaho!!

BillIdaho

The Idaho Military Vehicle Preservation Association is having their yearly get-together pretty soon. It is June 8,9, and 10th. We have it right off the interstate at exit #3, on Interstate-84, at the "Idaho Motor Pool".. Free camping, hotels are just a few miles away, and oh yeah...car-crush-o-rama!! 50 or so vehicles of various make/years. Swapping of parts/stories/lies--and every-once-in-a-while, money. Trail ride,and all the sunburn you can take with you for free! Alex should have one of his shorty-dueces out and about. Thanks and we hope to see you there.

BillIdaho

Hunt me down, I would like to meet some of the guys on this site. I'll be the guy with the desert cammo MUTT, 5 Ton, and (if I get it done in time) Gama Goat. Bald guy, no money, I'll be easy to pick out.
If Alex is gonna kill anyone, it'll have to be someone darn near bed-ridden.....he just had a hip upgrade, if-you-know-what-I-mean. He won't be chasin anyone down.
We've had a gaggle of vendors sign up, hope it turns out good.

Dieselsmoke

???? Crap, didn't know about that! Explains why Alex didn't come down for Tower. I'll for sure look you up if we make it. My buddy just got a new pickup and 12' camper and is itchin for a test drive!!

Crazy_Matt

Hmmm :D tempting to go since my dad just got his duece from there. Lil duece reunion.

I'll prolly be stuck working is the only bad part tho

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks