• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WW2 Dodge invasion Camp Delta 2011

Eric's hifim37

Hi everyone,

Fellow WW2 Dodge owners, Ernie is putting together a Dodge invasion for 2011 Camp Delta aka Tower Park this next April, please look up the posts by "EJOWest" in the WW2 Dodge Forum or G503's site. (There is a hyper link in Ernie's WW2 post to Ernie's G503 post) Ernie has put a list of vehicles together and we need to show up the Jeeps this next year by out numbering them so if you are interested look him up on the other forums and drop him a email stating what you can bring, remember "under-construction" vehicles are just as welcome !

Thank you,

Eric..

EJOWest

So far we have about 30 vehicles signed up for the Military Dodge Showcase with a good variety of models so it should be a good Display. Tower Park is just around the corner, If you have a Military Dodge and are able to bring it to Tower Park we are attempting the largest massed Dodge display as many Military Dodges in one place as we can. I am the POC so please let me know if your planning on coming so we can plan out the display. More information and a list of Dodges signed up so far is on the link below.
Thanks Ernie

Military Dodge Showcase April 2011 Tower Park, Lodi CA

68427vette

i d love to make out out,, but i'm in ohio getting ready for hopefully a DODGE invasion for the NATIONAL in dayton,, keep me posted,, spread the word,, go to wwiidodge also,, gordons site,, jc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks