• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need lower brackets for winch !

jason@snakeriver

Does anyone have - or have a good idea for fabricating the lower brackets for the Gama Goat winch ? ?
Right now, I have the winch sitting on top of the I-beam bumper. The side plates are there, just need the brackets that go down to the eyelets, and somehow, they must come up in back of the I-beam to the bolt hole on the winch.

Pretty sure Sevo scored one with a winch on the nose... PM him and see if he's pulled it apart for refurb yet, might be able to score pictures and measurements etc..

Spock

goat whisperer

Do you have photos of how it is supposed to be mounted?
Some pics, showing the brackets and how they are mounted to the Goat...
They are made of alu and to reproduce them would not be so easy, even if you will use steel...

Attachments

Sevo

Pretty sure Sevo scored one with a winch on the nose... PM him and see if he's pulled it apart for refurb yet, might be able to score pictures and measurements etc..

Spock
Hi Jason,.

Sorry for the late reply. I have been busy.

Anyways, I have not pulled the winch off. Let me know what you find out as I have another winch I need to put on my other goat and will need the brackets as well.

John,

What is your friend selling? I am sure I can use it. Let me what he has and his price.

Sevo

Hey Travo

I need everything but the actual winch.. Can you PM me the price and some pics

If the price is right I will take it

frenchman

Does anyone have - or have a good idea for fabricating the lower brackets for the Gama Goat winch ? ?
Right now, I have the winch sitting on top of the I-beam bumper. The side plates are there, just need the brackets that go down to the eyelets, and somehow, they must come up in back of the I-beam to the bolt hole on the winch.
hello jason
did you find any bracket yet for your winch if not give me a call 916 3639541
thank you frenchman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks