• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mystery jeep.....

m38inmaine

looks like a CJ2A with a MB/GPW grill, "willys" on the hood/windshield =civvy as well as the lack of tool indents and the external gas fill.

davidkroberts

im not sure what combination of what it is but it looks like bunches of fun to drive.... what it looks like it what is always left over after about a dozen rebuilds cobbled together...... and i like it. Put a set of Gama Goat axles and ROPS from a M151 and really keep them guessing.

emr

I am a Jeep freek, But I have to say i like things with light mods, BUT that is one sweet ride for sure, I would like to have it in a heart neat, I LOVE the M715 type fender flares , they make it for me, just because of that to me it brings it all together,U were able to keep it with a Military flare because of that to me. And the M715 was a beautiful truck also. ...NICE!!!!!!!!!:beer:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a Bitsa Jeep - made up of bitsa this bitsa that.

That's all the stand-up I'll do for now.

Anyways, that jeep really resembles one that was common in Four Wheeler magazine about 20 years back, in all the trail run articles and modification articles as well. I don't think this is the same one, that one was very rusty, no green paint at all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks