• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thanks to Pete at Winslow's

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if he is a member here, but wanted to post a big "thank you" to Pete at Winslow's place. Went down there yesterday to get the last of the LMTV parts for my long-term project (more details and pics will be in the near future), Pete is very helpful, and just about everything I have asked about he has proven that he is very knowledgeable in the MV field, and most everything I asked if he has, he does have and the prices quoted are very fair. All around, a credit to the MV world. Wish there were more dealers like him.

Also, in looking over their shop operation, I will definitely use them for any future painting jobs I have in the future.

BIG THUMBS UP! [thumbzup]

cessnatwin

Pete at Winslows is a good man! I have dealt with him over the phone and ups, and what a first class guy! If you guys need parts, help, paint whatever, this guy is your man! Thanks Pete!

asgtoolman

HOPEFULLY [got that Pete] he is starting my 2-1/2 ton bob job this weekend- he and John are very knowledgeable and understanding with a relative newbie. I have complete confidence in thier abilities and fair pricing!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John Winslow and Pete are an underutilized resource. I have been singing their praises for the last decade. They do fine work and are easy to deal with. I am attaching some pics of their paint work.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks