• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks sandcobra

smoothnu

Thanks to sandcobra I was able to make a recovery on my m817. Without his help it would have been next to impossible. He not only help me recover this truck he allowed me to store it temporarily at his house. While at his house he got the truck road worthy for me. Thanks again and I hope I can repay the debt someday.

ca1517

I would also like to thank the Sandcobra, who recovered my 818, and got her running. Then, drove it to me. People like this are the salt of the earth. Thanks a million!!!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hmmm...looks like sandcobra is an outstanding troop...and a GA SS Member. Hope he makes it to the GA Rally in Oct so I can meet him.

Oh snap....Alabany, GA.....Does that mean he's a Marine???aua
Ah heck....that's ok....just don't put any sand around and he won't "hit the beach"!!!

Again...thanks to a good troop...er...Marine for helping other fellers.:grin:

Attachments

sandcobra164

Guys,
I appreciate all the nice comments. Dale, I don't know how you're thanking me when the dang fuel tank fell off on your trip home, maybe I should have checked that bracket a little closer. Corey, you're a great guy but you had to meet me about 2/3 of the way because the water pump and fan belts broke on that 5 ton tractor and no one seemed to have them. Kudo's to you for finding them. Paul, I'll have you're truck loaded soon and I hope to do a great job. Papabear, I'm a Marine Civilian but will always be ARMY STRONG!!!! I've attached a pic of how I conduct Driver's Training. I'm in the back with the soft cap on. I've thoroughly enjoyed this hobby and I'll dang sure be at the GA Rally in October. Keep buying stuff out of Albany, I'll be here to help in any way I can. I'm mostly of Deuce Expertise, I'm learning more and more about the 800 series 5 tons thanks to the member's on this board.

Joseph

Attachments

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hmmm...looks like sandcobra is an outstanding troop...and a GA SS Member. Hope he makes it to the GA Rally in Oct so I can meet him.

Oh snap....Alabany, GA.....Does that mean he's a Marine???aua
Ah heck....that's ok....just don't put any sand around and he won't "hit the beach"!!!

Again...thanks to a good troop...er...Marine for helping other fellers.:grin:
I hope to meet him also .Afterall I hauled a bed cover from Aberdeen and stored it till I could pass it along to AMGeneral in Charlotte. It`s making it`s way to you . We do what we can to help fellow S.S. members out.

Curtis25

I would also like to thank sandcobra for his assistance in recovering and storing my 818 until i could get it transported i can not thank him enough for his help iwouldnt have been possable with out him thanks again:not worthy:

dozer1

Like the others before me in this thread, sandcobra helped me out bigtime on a truck that I wanted down in Ga. from a preview to loadout time today. Now there is an M817 headed north on a dropdeck bound for Mn. (I hope they kept that heater maintained down there in the motorpool):) Anyway without Josephs help I would not even have bid on the truck. He really help make it possible. Thank you Joseph, Its finding people like you that makes this the best site online.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks