• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd Annual LA Rally Pictures

goldneagle

We had a great time at Tim's Rally this year. Got to meet some new members as well as some that were there at last year's rally. 3 days worth of good conversation and great people! Lots of good food to eat too. Got a chance to check out some of the other member's rides. Tim even got his CUCV running thanks to a great mechanic (member).

My wife and I would like to thank Tim and Pam as well as Jessica for hosting the event and their super hospitality!

Here are some pictures i took during the rally.

Attachments

Last edited:

goldneagle

More pictures...

Attachments

goldneagle

More pictures...

Attachments

goldneagle

Even more pictures...

Attachments

goldneagle

Still more pictures...

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The cardboard hooch is outta sight! Any more pics of the back of the 900 series truck? Looks like it has rooms back there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks