• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Easy way to flip a 151a1 jeep

Recht71

Not sure if the over hesad crane is big enough

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very resourceful! Most don't have the equipment that is available to you, however. We just flip it with a bunch of drunk friends picking up on one side.

Recht71

The guy that owns the shop is a friend ,he's not a Veteran .He is a big help in restoring my trucks. He helps anytime I need it. This will be the 4th truck, I have a M-715 that will be next . Wife said that it. I thought some of you might get a kick of the pictures

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whenever I dream of a personal shop, it shows up in my mind exactly like that building, including the overhead crane! good job on the jeep, and it's nice to have friends with the hook up. lol

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got access to a 25ton Pony bridge hoist and trolly. The main hoist on the unit is I believe 75 tons. It's at a local heavy duty turbine and vessel machine shop. Great to know if I ever need to flit a Sherman or Pershing... Nice jeep and shop. Wish I had that sitting on the back 40.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks