• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats this????

poppop

Any ideas on what this tool kit is?? It was under the passenger seatof my 813 cargo when I bought it. Fan shaped pieces with a slot in the wide end and threads to screw it onto something. There is a small hole like an orifice inside the hexagon shaped piece and it is threaded also. They are stored in what looks like a door to a compartment with slots to fit each piece.

Attachments

poppop

No markings at all. The storage box appears to be a door. It has a pin for a hinge and two latches that twist to ingage.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks