• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Dodge..

Milkman357

I'm just venting!

Ok Tuesday early evening I see I have my EUC approved.

I take down the number, from the GL website, that says I need to call to schedule and appointment to pick up.

Wednesday morning I try calling every 30 minutes, until 9am... ZIP..
So I email Info@GL....
Wednesday after 3pm I get a reply.....with another number of someone named Scott.....a GL employee I'm guessing as the number isnt a local number.

SO I call that number... he doesnt answer, but does call right back with another number of a NG SGT I'm supposed to schedule an appointment with..

So @ 3:30 ish I call... and leave a message! I'm sure they've gone home by that time.

here's the kicker!

From what I'm reading on here they only schedule pickups for Wednesdays!!

SO I might be waiting another week.... unless the SGT isn't too busy and decides to let me pick my M101A2 trailer up sooner...

I feel better.aua

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, I'm pretty sure you're waiting another week. The real bummer is I'm pretty sure a search on SS would have turned up all this info for you in a couple minutes. I remember seeing the SGTs number posted at one time.

Milkman357

I saw his name

I searched the forums dealing with Pickup questions...

I didnt think to search elsewhere...

:beer:

If you ever read this and want his number...

private message me.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
SGT Berkholtz is his name and he is a great guy. He is not GL, he works for the army. I have his # on my work PC. I will pm you tomorrow if you still want it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks