• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recent Recovery

Lawrence of Arabia

Yesterday I went to pick up my new RV at Willow Grove Naval Air Station in PA. When I rolled in I met a very nice guy handling the trans action named Brett. He looked at me as if I were crazy when I told him I planned on driving the RV 600 miles back to MI. Even though he was confident the truck would not start or drive off base, he gave me time to tinker with it for the afternoon. After 4 hours, 1 Battery, 1 Fuel pump, 25' of fuel hose and a bag of floor dry, I was able to fire it up and drive it home. Just wanted to say Thanks again and let anyone going to Willow Grove to look for Brett if in need of getting your GL wins.

Attachments

Lawrence of Arabia

It has a 460 Ford in it, which I am not a fan of, but I have to say it moves it along nicely. It appears it was some sort of mobile office they used at charity events. I have 5 Kids, so I am putting in a few bunk beds, counter for cooking and a couple of couches with a removable table and a small enclosed room for changing and a portable toilet.

Thanks for all your interest in the project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks