• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Forest Park GA anyone?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dunno Joel. Truth of the matter is I shouldn't be bidding but no one else has yet. Probably won't bid anyway.

rmgill

I'm 20 minutes away. I won't have my deuce in the area until 3 weeks from now. Will the loadout wait until then? How to get it in the bed...hmm.

rmgill

No prob. I can go collect it and figure something to get it out of the truck and toss it under the fly with the Ferret, extra fuel tank, AN/MPQ-51 bits and lawnmowers. :)

I guess it's about time to get an A-Frame with a chain fall. How much does one of those engines weigh? I always need excuses for new tools you know ;-)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ryan. I'm guessing 1500# with the can. I'm bowing out of bidding though, have some other fish to fry here. Thanks for all the support gang.
Kenny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks