• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found, Bought, and dragged home a VC today

CAPSARME

the pictures are here 1940 Dodge VC pictures by azkkn - Photobucket

I believe it is a VC-1 command car, based on the hood numbers, that some one put a civilian cab on. The cab tag shows a 4000 pound weight, and TC as a model number. Also the serial number on the dodge tag is earlier than the first prototype VC by 4X,XXX or so.

There is a plate welded over the drivers side frame rail where the frame number would be, But i believe it has all the correct VC drive train components.

It is going to be sold. I do not think i will be parting it out as of yet. and there is a party up here in maine interested in the vehicle, and as he is a good personal friend of mine and my family, he gets first refusal (he is pretty much family)

Let me know what you think!!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a plausible explanation. For sure worth saving. Thanks for posting your find!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks