• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bradley M-1A1

WJ 2000

Bradley M2-A1

Here's a look at my M2-A1 , it started life as a full die cast model 1/35 scale, From'' Steel Soldiers '' you mite of seen these at walmart, some years ago
I had and old sherman R/C, 1/35 scale tank, and it just's the size so I add it, all the drive train from the Sherman to the Bradley, adabt & oversome .
Added electric motors in the to turret, & gear set for the TOW missile, I'ts a work in progress, the old drive train does'nt have neutral steering, but Owell''' :deadhorse:

Attachments

Last edited:

WJ 2000

THX Guys for all your input, I've added some corrections, THXs 11b101abn, But what I would really like to do ,is to drive one . ;)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks