• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dolly converter at Fort Campbell.

ida34

I am bidding on the converter at Fort Campbell. Is anyone near Campbell that can pick it up so I can get it on a weekend?

Thanks
Chuck

Desert Rat

Check with either Hookin' 1 or EddieC. They're in my old hometown just two hours away. When I got my converter from Ft. Campbell I used my car carrier to go get it. It hung over the passenger side but made it safely. 'Storm was too expensive (with fuel) at the time to get the set. :driver:

ida34

In a worst case scenario I could take my trailer down on a Sunday and pick it up at DRMO on Monday morning. I have a car hauler also and would probably do the same. Brent, if you don't mind me asking, how much did yours go for? I also have given up hope of finding the grill. It must have been stolen. To many people use my mom's barn. If I come up with it you will be the first person I PM about it.

Chuck

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chuck, if you come up short, I've got an MV buddy about 60 miles away that would probably pick it up. I might have him pick me up 18 6.2 diesels if no one bids again.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yanno, that might have some merit. My wife wants a privacy fence and the cans are stackable!
Hmmm!

Desert Rat

IDA,

I bought mine for $200 including all taxes and fees. I was bidding against two trucking companies and we all wound up paying the same once everyone realized we only wanted one each (three bidders and three converters that time).

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ida, You'll love that converter. I used DR's to bring my M127 home. About 250 miles at 63 MPH. It worked great. Kenny, Any chance you'll sell 2 empty 6.2 cans?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks