• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Polk GL / DRMO

I just have to say that I was treated very nicely today by GL at Fort Polk, particulary by Linda, who was driving the forklift.

Due to my own confusion (notice that I did not say I got lost! LOL) I arrived at the DRMO office on Magazine Road right at 11:30, which is officially lunch time.

I walked into the office and was treated very well, the lady in the office instructed me to park at the first stop sign before the gate and I would be called. It wasn't even five minutes later when Linda arrived on the forklift and motioned for me to come on through.

Total time there had to be less than a half hour, as I was on my way out before noon.

I thanked her profusely for her service, since I knew she could easily have just made me wait until lunch was officially over.

LC

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Her co-worker Maxine is great too. Pickups and previews at Polk and Beauregard are always a positive experience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks