• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 for sale

CGarbee

Guys, I need to make a little room in the yard...
I've got a 1960 M101 3/4 ton trailer with a really nice bed (one ding on the front panel), good tires, fresh paint (gloss olive), no markings, side racks, bows, and a good canvas cover in Raleigh, NC. No title, but can provide bill of sale. Asking $750.

Photos are at:
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/photos9.htm

I'll be heading out to Tulsa, OK next month (mid-June) and can haul it with me for delivery along the I40 corridor...

Thanks,

CGarbee

I've had four folks tell me that they want this trailer, then something comes up and the deal falls through... It is still in my yard, and is still for sale...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks