• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin Multimedia Thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I find it difficult to believe that in this day and age, no one at the Haspin Rally has a Blueberry or Y-Phone that can capture pics and video and post them to the site. The only other thought is that some of the attendees do have this technology and are just electing to withhold any joy that the masses might enjoy. This is the Original Steel Soldiers Rally isn't it? The Big Dog, The Humdinger, The Rally that all rallies are measured against, right? Why try to contain it, lets see some multimedia!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JW4x4 was nice enough to send me this pic from his G'Z One phone. His Dodge and toyhauler amidst a sea of green. His caged Oh-9 is somewhere in that sea.

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there in a few hours, will post some shortly thereafter, unless of course there is a media blackout.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
319, can you do a little investigation for me. Find out who has I-Phones and blackberrys so that I can do up some certificates of unrecognition for these peeps having the ability to share pics and refusing to do so. I know that there is cell coverage at Haspin.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
319, can you do a little investigation for me. Find out who has I-Phones and blackberrys so that I can do up some certificates of unrecognition for these peeps having the ability to share pics and refusing to do so. I know that there is cell coverage at Haspin.
Got here about 45 minutes ago, said hello to Stretch and then set up camp. Going to find everyone.
Here is a few pics, more later

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I've been in FL waaaay too long. Looking at the pic I just posted from JW4x4, I see the rolling hills in the backdrop and I'm so thrilled by them. Hey 319, see if the folks can take pics of each vehicle and it's owner for future reference.

B3.3T

We got to Haspin today with the Pinz for the afternoon. Met a lot of great folks and already looking forward to next year when we can stay a few days. We had a great time. Here's some photos from this afternoon (Friday):

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hot and humid earlier, a storm blew through this afternoon, cooled things off then got hot and humid again, but mud everywhere!! Kids are having a blast! A couple of mishaps with vehicles but the owners can tell you about those.
I'll see what I can do on the pics, not sure if I can get folks to pose.
A few more pics....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks