• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC51 41 years or ownership

Eric's hifim37

Hello,

Here are some pictures of a WC51 that I will be fixing up for the owners of 41 years this truck, It is really neat to see these lost in the barn trucks coming out and getting the attention they deserve, this one will still be used around the groves so a complete frame up will not be done but I assure you it will be in top shape since it will be shown at Tower Park and driven there too. It has the not to often seen late model wood bed with the short side to allow the driver access to the seat around the spare tire. This is the first I have ever seen of this bed in person so I am looking forward to bringing this one back to life. One other note it is a 12 volt truck originally so maybe a radio unit ? being 12 volts and it has the factory antenna mount holes in the rear box, I'll post more pictures as I tear into it.

Enjoy, Eric..

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks