• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

members spotted in Supply Line magazine

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A couple of Steel Soldiers members are pictured in the latest edition of Supply Line magazine. Dennis (Stretch), Chris (gimpyrobb), and Jacob (Stretch's son) are shown in a photo taken at the Armed Forces Day show in Findlay, OH. Jacob is operating the crane on the M108 while Dennis and Chris appear to be supervising. Photo by David Doyle.

[thumbzup]

jasonjc

On page 3 is a shot of David Jones and his M123A1C. I think he is a member on here if not there are 2 guys in FL buy up all the 10 tons.;-)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is our David Jones. Was that Stretch's crane? When I read the article, I thought it was somebody else's crane

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks