• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anything happining 4th of July in Florida???

T

televisionman007

Id like to have a bb-q. We could have it at my house as i have 5 acres to park your MV. If not at my house then a park maybe. Im willin to chip in 200 bucks for food and drink. No beer sorry i dont drink. Any ideas let me know.:D

T

televisionman007

my address is
1361 e garon cv
geneva fl 32732
407 383 6066.
bring what u might like out of the ordinary. But then again what is ordinary

T

televisionman007

:driver:Bring all the beer you guys and gals like. Ray will be the grill master and my girl will help you ray.. I love captain morgan only lol

T

televisionman007

last call for saturday afternoon bbq bring what u might like and what ever u might love.

Dodge man

You guys missed a good one. Thanks to Chris we got a hand-on lesson about how to recover a deuce from a pond! And thanks to Ray we learned that fire hoses make poor tow ropes! :?

SixSpeed

Banned
LOL! What do you think this is, Richloam? Someone gets to do some fluid changes!

I have a spare snorkel for a Deuce...maybe I should raffle that off at the next get together, lol.

T

televisionman007

i didnt get to mud at richloam as i could only stay one night. I could use that snorkel as im 3 inches from water and i jus changed all the fluids 2hours befor this mess lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks