• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

loadout at Ft. Bragg - anyone home?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been trying to arrange pickup for a lot I won at Ft. Bragg for several days, I have left two messages, and no returned calls. Has anyone had any problems with GL at Ft. Bragg? They seem to live on "Out To Lunch" mode as of recent....

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
They have a decent sized office at Bragg , id go with Neils idea and check the number, or it might have changed. They have moved outside in a trailer while the building is being renovated.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may have spoke too soon - I just got a call back from them. They said on the phone they've been busy, and the messages were piling up. Threat neutralized - standing down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks